Monday, September 6, 2010

CBJJ Student of the Month

Countryside Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu would like to announce our newest student of the month, Bret Stalcup.  In his own words:

"I would like to thank everyone at Countryside Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for their hard work and effort; I am proud to say that we are truly a TEAM.  I'd like to thank Professor Carlos Lemos Jr. for his excellent coaching, Professor Pablo Ortega for his generosity and support, and I'd like to send a special shout-out to our Competition Team members for their courage, dedication and skill.  I am extremely proud to be a member here as it has changed my life dramatically for the better.  I know that all of us will continue to learn and grow as we walk the path of jiu-jitsu, and I highly recommend training here to anyone in the area."

Bret Stalcup, IBJJF Chicago International Open  gold medalist

No comments:

Post a Comment